I’m honored to have been nominated by the sweet G.E. Gallas. So while I’m heading to the airport for my holidays vacay, I thought I’d tell you some tid bits about myself! And for those of you not interested in me, here’s some holiday gift wrapping inspiration :)
1. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
This is a dream/ghost story: I dreamt that I fell asleep on my desk and someone whispered “Jen” in a very airy, breathy manner right next to my ear. It was so real that it woke me up immediately. I looked around to find a closed bedroom door and an empty room. I still vividly remember the feeling of the breath on my ear and neck and that eerie feeling that I wasn’t alone.
2. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
I loved observing people and conversations (some people call it staring and eavesdropping :P). It’s what I studied the most!
3. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
My older cousin. I followed her around everywhere and was in awe of everything that she did. Our families used to call me her shadow.
4. Who is your role model?
I have 2: my parents.
5. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas. I love the month of preparation and excitement leading up to it, saying “Happy Holidays” to everyone instead of just “Thank You”, and how people are just happier during this season.
6. What is your least favorite vegetable?
I used to hate bitter melon (goya), but it’s grown on me.
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
A tradition of my ex-roommate and I: TV feasting! We would watch episodes of our favorite TV show back to back all day while feasting on a ton of take out!
8. Are you an optimist or pessimist?
Definite optimist. Pessimism annoys me.
9. What are your short-term goals/New Year’s resolutions?
Quit being lazy!
10. What did you last eat?
Oden finished by kiwi :)
11. Do you have any special and/or bizarre talents?
I’m very good at making stuffed animals come to life.
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
- Choose eleven people to give this award to and link them in your post
- Go to their page and tell them
I would like to nominate:
Questions to some of my favorite bloggers:
1. What food or dish could you not live without?
2. Honestly – have you tried dancing Gangnam style?
3. Salty or sweet?
4. What is the last thing you purchased?
5. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
6. What will you do this New Years?
7. What do you love to eat but rarely do because of access, availability, lack of skill, etc?
8. Ocean or mountains?
9. If you were to write a biography, what would the title be?
10. Bath or shower?
11. Do you have a weird habit? What is it?