Lately, my life has been filled with cooking, learning new crafts, and planning a party for this weekend! :) Here’s some snapshots from this month:
- Homemade BBQ Sauce for Valentine’s Day Gifts
- I came across this adorable book on kuttari that I couldn’t put down!
- A new ramen shop opened by my place
- Peach blossoms are in season and on sale – perfect for the upcoming Girl’s Day on March 3rd.
- Beautiful saucers from Kappabashi – I wish I could take them all home!
- I found a little smiley face on my wine glass. I love this idea for casual place cards.
Follow me on Instagram here :)