I received my May Glossybox yesterday, and I couldn’t be happier! My place has been filled with beauty samples since I signed up. It’s so much fun trying all of the different products and discovering all of these new brands. I’m looking for a new foundation, and I’ve received a few so far (Clarins and Jill Stuart), but the problem is that they don’t match my skin tone anymore since I’ve been hitting the beach the past few weeks! One thing I love about most of the foundations in Japan – liquid, cream, and powder – is that they all include SPF in them! It’s so convenient. What’s in my box this month?
- Wen by Chaz Dean: Cucumber Aloe and Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
- Givenchy: Eclat Matissime Fluid and Powder Foundation, Vax’in Youth Infusion Serum, Clean It All Make-Off Emulsion
- Deli Select: Mango Bath Salts
- Vi-move Moisturizing Soaps
- Burt’s Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream